Rough Bandit Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rough Bandit Productions

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Forum Hierarchy.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Forum Hierarchy. Empty The Forum Hierarchy. Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Timmy Tu Shoes

Timmy Tu Shoes
Admin

As you may see, the forum is first divided into categories, which, as of now, just have small posts and basic discussions.

With small ideas, and projects, they will, first, either be posted in brainstorming and ideas (If their category/whether we will, or even can do them is iffy)

However, when we started doing large projects (for example. Justin's WANTK will be an ongoing thing, once we start it up) I'll create a forum specifically for it, under the category it belongs.

This will keep the forum relatively uncluttered, and allow for an easier navigation to different topics.

At the bottom of the Forums page is a category called Personal Channels.
IF you click on it, there are forums for each Member titled after their Youtube username.
These forums are for ANYTHING you want (the member who's Youtube channel the forum is) Unfortunately,I haven't figured out how to give separate moderator abilities for each forum, but when I can, you'll be the only person who can moderate that forum.
Post your ideas, and your plans, anything.

https://roughbandit.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]